CMS Dreams
custom modules for DragonFly CMS

Problem submitting videos using processors

Content Module for DragonFly CMS
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Problem submitting videos using processors

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

I hadn't submitted any videos to the live site since it was online.

Yesterday, I wanted to give one of my friends permissions to submit videos.

I added him to a user group and enable the submit permission for that group. At first, he reported that the website returned a white page after the first step. Then I tried to submit a video myself. I can see the 2nd page (with video info grabbed from json) successfully.

Then it turned out that he had multiple accounts. The one I added was not used by him at that time. Then I added his current account into the same group. But he still got a white page. Then I tried again, I also got a white page.

But, if I left the video ID field blank in the 1st step and clicked on continue, the 2nd page will load without problems (though no video info was parsed)

The weird part is I can't produce this problem on my local development site. Confused

Jermin

Re: Problem submitting videos using processors

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:12 pm

I assume it's the processor. It will be skipped if there's no ID specified, so the fact it works if the processor is skipped but doesn't if it's not quite neatly points to the processor. Is this the custom processor you created for YouTube China?

If it works on one host but not another then that points to either a DNS / routing issue on the server it's not working on, or it needs something like CURL which is not supported on that server.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem submitting videos using processors

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Yes! It's the extension. Thank you very much, mark. Smile

Jermin

Page 1 of 1